booking policy

To secure booking with Del Soul surf school we require a confirmation deposit 

an amount of 30%  from the total per surfer participant, deposit payment is illustrated per product on the website pages

The deposit need to paid and confirmed by Del Soul surf school in advance at our PayPal account: surfvacationcostarica@gmail.com or following the PayPal bottoms illustrated  

The rest of the payment will be accepted by cash or credit card prior the surf lesson at Del Soul surf shop. 

cancellation policy

surfers who need to reschedule their class would require to contact Del Soul Surf School as soon as posible, we would appreciate a minimum 24hr notes prior the surf lesson 

to receive refund for your cancellations Del Soul surf school would refund clients according to these following conditions:

Cancellation made 24hr minimum or more prior the surf lesson, 90% of deposit will be refund, the rest 10% are transactions bank expenses will be on the client to pay.

Cancellation made less  then 24hr prior the surf lesson no deposit refund 

No show / last minute cancellation (a.k.a 12hr or less prior the surf lesson) or late arrivals to the surf lesson no refund issued, full amount will due. 

surf packages

Del Soul surf school would refund clients in case of cancelling surf package according the following conditions:

Cancellations made 10 days or more prior starting date 80% deposit refund 

Cancellations made 7 days or less prior starting date 50% deposit refund 

no show / last minute cancellations (a.k.a less then 3 days prior starting date) partial participants on some of the amount classes were booked originally for whatever reason, deposit and full amount will due.

No partial refunds / credit  / reschedule will be given for unused surf lessons included in purchased surf packages
 

Del Soul surf school would like to recommend that clients would take appropriate insurance in a matter of any cancellations

‚Äč

  • https://www.facebook.com/amit.del.soul?locale=he_IL%2F
  • https://www.instagram.com/delsoulsurfschool/
  • https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g635538-d2447293-Reviews-Del_Soul_Surf_School-Santa_Te